These Days Continue

These Days Continue (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/index.php)
-   DMBc (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Live Trax 14 - June 28, 2008 | Nissan Pavilion, Bristow, VA (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/showthread.php?t=200769)

DMBZeppelin 01-28-2009 03:49 AM

Live Trax 14 - June 28, 2008 | Nissan Pavilion, Bristow, VA

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

All items ordered with Live Trax Vol. 14 will ship after the Pre-Order closing at 3pm on Friday, March 20, 2009. You must select expedited shipping to receive your package on the Pre-Order release date of Tuesday, March 24, 2009.

As part of a continual effort to celebrate the life and memory of our friend and brother, founding DMB member LeRoi Moore, we are releasing his last concert performance as Live Trax Volume 14. Proceeds from the sales will be donated by Dave Matthews Band in LeRoi’s memory to the Charlottesville Music Resource Center and the Boys and Girls Club of Charlottesville-Albemarle, among other organizations which best reflect LeRoi’s spirit and passions.

Highlights of the Nissan show include the acoustic version of The Space Between, a song that had not been played live since 04. Sledgehammer made its live debut at the Nissan show, afterwards becoming a favorite on summer tour set lists. Other highlights include the ever-passionate Don't Drink the Water, a tight version of So Damn Lucky followed by The Dreaming Tree; Boyd's jam on Louisiana Bayou and LeRoi and Rashawn's jam on Anyone Seen the Bridge are also noteworthy. The show ended with another summer tour favorite, Sly and the Family Stone's Thank You (Falletin Me Be Mice Elf Agin).

Dave Matthews Band
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Nissan Pavilion, Bristow, VA

Don't Drink the Water (This Land is Your Land)
Old Dirt Hil
So Damn Lucky:segue
The Dreaming Tree
The Idea of You
Cornbread
You Might Die Trying
The Space Between +
Sledgehammer
Eh Hee
Louisiana Bayou
Out of My Hands:segue
Everyday:segue
Ants Marching:segue
Jimi Thing [tease]:segue @
So Much to Say:segue
Anyone Seen the Bridge:segue
Too Much
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

+ Dave, Carter, & Tim
@ Dave solo, chorus
! Dave, Carter, Tim, & Rashawn

Pre-order package:

Sinister Minister 01-28-2009 04:01 AM

Good find!

Sinister Minister 01-28-2009 04:03 AM

How'd you find that?

DMBZeppelin 01-28-2009 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinister Minister (Post 6426668)
How'd you find that?

Wasn't me, it was Ants. It was just like how we found out everything else.

For example:

That link is a link to the LT13 cover art. If you change 56 to 57 you'll get Live at Mile High. If you change 57 to 58 you wind up with LT14. If you change 58 to 59, you'll get the cover art for the new album when it's put up.

FiddySpence 01-28-2009 04:25 AM

average set, but really i'm glad this is getting a release and it definitely deserves it for the significance alone. great find, will definitely be buying this and i'm glad we get another '08 show before they move on to other things.

Sinister Minister 01-28-2009 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBZeppelin (Post 6426669)
Wasn't me, it was Ants. It was just like how we found out everything else.

For example:

That link is a link to the LT13 cover art. If you change 56 to 57 you'll get Live at Mile High. If you change 57 to 58 you wind up with LT14. If you change 58 to 59, you'll get the cover art for the new album when it's put up.

cool good to know Ill bookmark it

FiddySpence 01-28-2009 04:29 AM

and i love the cover art, i can't say enough despite my previous comment about the set list itself how happy i am with this.

MidwestDrummer 01-28-2009 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBZeppelin (Post 6426666)
Don't Drink the Water (This Land is Your Land)
So Damn Lucky:segue
The Dreaming Tree
The Idea of You
Cornbread
You Might Die Trying
The Space Between +
Sledgehammer
Ants Marching:segue
Jimi Thing [tease]:segue @
So Much to Say:segue
Anyone Seen the Bridge:segue
Too Much

Pantala Naga Pampa:segue
Rapunzel

+ Dave, Carter, & Tim
@ Dave solo, chorus[/font]

Excellent. Yes, even YMDT. The ending really turned into a beast last summer.

K270 01-28-2009 04:50 AM

So when will this be officially announced?

FiddySpence 01-28-2009 05:02 AM

i'd say in the next week or so or they may wait until the first week or second of february to pair it with an album announcement? who knows?

DMBZeppelin 01-28-2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissident (Post 6426681)
i'd say in the next week or so or they may wait until the first week or second of february to pair it with an album announcement? who knows?

I agree, because I doubt they overlap the new album pre-order with LT14. If this album is coming out in April, you'll know the pre-order peroid will have started by March 14th.

Smittay 01-28-2009 05:59 AM

nice

ThememanXX 01-28-2009 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissident (Post 6426674)
and i love the cover art, i can't say enough despite my previous comment about the set list itself how happy i am with this.

:nod:upyours

DMBTex10101 01-28-2009 06:39 AM

This is the first LT with an actual member of the band on the cover right? A perfect release for this.

captainbigeyedpig 01-28-2009 07:15 AM

So this will release, kind of a "goodbye to LeRoi" moment, and then shortly after, the new album will hit store shelves. The beginning of a new era. Pretty good thinking on their part.

Aside from the obvious significance of this release, I'm actually looking forward to a few things on this one. I don't think there is a bad song on here, except maybe Bayou. How is the Idea of You and Rapunzel on this one? What about the Dreaming Tree? I hope the Sledgehammer is better than the Mile High one. Also, The Space Between version is one I remember really enjoying.

DMB1541 01-28-2009 07:28 AM

I am happy they are releasing this. Its not the best show obviously, but the Sledgehammer is rely great on this, as is the Rapunzel. Also will great to have Roi's last Ants.

Mersh 01-28-2009 07:30 AM

meh show, but significant

ThememanXX 01-28-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMB1541 (Post 6426693)
Roi's last Ants.

That alone is worth the price.

TheNoise 01-28-2009 07:42 AM

nice. will buy for sure.

Dirtydeeds 01-28-2009 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mersh (Post 6426694)
meh show, but significant

My thought's exactly. Probably wont be picking this one up myself.