These Days Continue

These Days Continue (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/index.php)
-   nDMBc (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Phish (from Vermont) Discussion (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/showthread.php?t=195305)

bbycrei 01-18-2008 06:58 PM

Watched the Bluegrass Sessions DVD for the first time in a while. Download it at TTD if you haven't seen it yet.

Also anyone have the Roseland 2000 show on DVD? TTD has it but the seeders are all firewalled. If anyone is up for a trade let me know.

blrobl 01-23-2008 05:21 PM

I heard the rumors on phishhook and saw something on panicfreaks today ... did Trey really spend 3 days in jail recently? if so, what a fucking junkie. here's the article:

Phish front man spends 3 days in jail

FORT EDWARD - NewsChannel 13 has learned that former Phish front man Trey Anastasio recently spent some more time behind bars in Washington County.

Anastasio avoided jail time last year by pleading guilty to a felony drug charge. The 42-year-old guitarist and singer admitted to driving while under the influence of drugs in Whitehall in December 2006 and was sentenced to participation in Washington County's drug court program.

NewsChannel 13 has learned that the rocker, who now lives in Saratoga Springs, was sanctioned by the drug court last week and ordered to spend three days in the Washington County Jail.

A participant in drug court can be sanctioned and sent to jail for a number of reasons, including failing to show up for the program, showing up intoxicated or failing a court-ordered drug test.

Anastasio admitted to being under the influence of drugs and alcohol when he was pulled over by Whitehall police. He had Vicodin, Percocet, Xanax and heroin in his car.

Mersh 01-23-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blrobl (Post 6309461)
I heard the rumors on phishhook and saw something on panicfreaks today ... did Trey really spend 3 days in jail recently? if so, what a fucking junkie. here's the article:

Phish front man spends 3 days in jail

FORT EDWARD - NewsChannel 13 has learned that former Phish front man Trey Anastasio recently spent some more time behind bars in Washington County.

Anastasio avoided jail time last year by pleading guilty to a felony drug charge. The 42-year-old guitarist and singer admitted to driving while under the influence of drugs in Whitehall in December 2006 and was sentenced to participation in Washington County's drug court program.

NewsChannel 13 has learned that the rocker, who now lives in Saratoga Springs, was sanctioned by the drug court last week and ordered to spend three days in the Washington County Jail.

A participant in drug court can be sanctioned and sent to jail for a number of reasons, including failing to show up for the program, showing up intoxicated or failing a court-ordered drug test.

Anastasio admitted to being under the influence of drugs and alcohol when he was pulled over by Whitehall police. He had Vicodin, Percocet, Xanax and heroin in his car.

sounds like you could be sanctioned for a number of things. I'm not defending the dude, but it doesn't say why he was sanctioned.

blrobl 01-23-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mersh (Post 6309475)
sounds like you could be sanctioned for a number of things. I'm not defending the dude, but it doesn't say why he was sanctioned.

Yeah, I was being judgemental and jumping to conclusions ... I didn't want to believe the rumors.
I just imagine it being for a positive test or failure to show for a test. 3 days is no picnic.

Jack 01-25-2008 01:29 PM

I love how the older shows are so popular on LP that they actually remastered Durham and 12/7/97. DMB won't even release an older show, and LP is actually going back and remastering their old shows. Sad.

Moses 01-25-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 6309776)
I love how the older shows are so popular on LP that they actually remastered Durham and 12/7/97. DMB won't even release an older show, and LP is actually going back and remastering their old shows. Sad.

you don't think dmb camp wont EVER dive into the older stuff?

I disagree, respectfully

batleon 01-25-2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 6309776)
I love how the older shows are so popular on LP that they actually remastered Durham and 12/7/97. DMB won't even release an older show, and LP is actually going back and remastering their old shows. Sad.

:downyours


Though to be fair, Phish has nothing but old shows to put out :lol

Also it looks like they're taking some flack from people who already bought those shows (though I think that's ridiculous)

Jack 01-25-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moses (Post 6309803)
you don't think dmb camp wont EVER dive into the older stuff?

I disagree, respectfully

I said 'even,' not ever. Eventually DMB might release a 91/92/93 show, but I don't think it'll be anytime soon. They are way too worried about it tanking. Which is sad.

Moses 01-25-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 6309818)
I said 'even,' not ever. Eventually DMB might release a 91/92/93 show, but I don't think it'll be anytime soon. They are way too worried about it tanking. Which is sad.

maybe. from what I understand, some of those shows have source problems. just something to consider for what its worth. I'm still pretty happy with what the folks at the Live Trax project have done. Giving us 12.31.96 was such a gift. And the rest have generally been really cool.

batleon 01-25-2008 07:03 PM

DMBc in nDMBc FTW

Mersh 01-25-2008 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moses (Post 6309803)
you don't think dmb camp wont EVER dive into the older stuff?

I disagree, respectfully

they will never do it with the frequency that LP has/will.

greykitkat36 02-28-2008 03:55 AM

Has Phish not released Big Cypress SBD? Damn. I really want that.

greykitkat36 02-28-2008 05:09 PM

Can someone PM me with the IT SBD..those 2 shows? That would be tits.

Jack 02-28-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greykitkat36 (Post 6314881)
Has Phish not released Big Cypress SBD? Damn. I really want that.

there was a big cypress sampler on phish.com after the shows. These are the only sbd tracks from those shows:

Water In The Sky
Che Hun Ta Mo
Wolfman's
Mike's Song
After Midnight
Prince Caspian

bbycrei 02-28-2008 06:45 PM

I couldn't stop listening to the Went Gin today, soooo good.

Crush87 02-29-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbycrei (Post 6315130)
I couldn't stop listening to the Went Gin today, soooo good.

My favorite

Die hard phishead friend of mine swears that the 2.28.03 Nassau Gin is the best ever. I think Went wins by a landslide.

Mersh 02-29-2008 09:16 PM

its time for a new livephish download.

bbycrei 02-29-2008 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush87 (Post 6315752)
My favorite

Die hard phishead friend of mine swears that the 2.28.03 Nassau Gin is the best ever. I think Went wins by a landslide.

There is just such a groove they have going I can't really describe it but its one of the coolest things I've ever heard.

Crush87 02-29-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbycrei (Post 6315761)
There is just such a groove they have going I can't really describe it but its one of the coolest things I've ever heard.

Um yea...Trey sounds like he's flying. It's beautiful.

Crush87 03-01-2008 03:26 PM

If I Could 6/28/00 :jawdrop
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.06460 seconds with 20 queries