These Days Continue

These Days Continue (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/index.php)
-   nDMBc (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Official Pearl Jam Thread (http://www.thesedayscontinue.org/showthread.php?t=194054)

DMBFiredancer 12-23-2006 11:55 AM

for those in NJ, theres a cover band playing tonight
no code....up in garwood

gotta get my pearl jam fix!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

kyle1kyle1 12-26-2006 08:27 PM

anyone know where i can get unofficially released pearl jam audio on the web for free? im trying to make a dream setlist weekend compilation. thanks!

FiddySpence 12-31-2006 02:51 AM

that triple dvd is going to be orgasmic. it's impossible to fuck that up.

DMBFiredancer 01-02-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle1kyle1 (Post 6157982)
anyone know where i can get unofficially released pearl jam audio on the web for free? im trying to make a dream setlist weekend compilation. thanks!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

hope this helps...

~debbie

pgr17 01-09-2007 01:21 AM

new cover song of the Who's "Love Reign O'er Me" broadcast tonight on the radio. audio courtesy of theskyiscrape.com:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

DMBFiredancer 01-12-2007 09:02 AM

summer tour? i sure hope so!!!!!! :)


NEW YORK (Billboard) - Pearl Jam's annual holiday single for members of its Ten Club fan organisation will feature a pair of classic rock covers: the Who's "Love Reign O'er Me" and Neil Young's "Rockin' in the Free World."

The Who cover appears in the Adam Sandler/Don Cheadle film "Reign Over Me," which opens March 9 in North American theatres. The Young track was recorded at the Make Poverty History concert in Melbourne, Australia, last November with U2's Bono and the Edge guesting.

According to a post on Pearl Jam's Web site ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], the fan club single will hit mailboxes "sometime in February." Meanwhile, Pearl Jam is rumoured to returning to the road this summer, but no details have yet been announced.

DMBFiredancer 01-26-2007 09:14 AM

europe 2007!

DATE CITY VENUE 10CLUB ON-SALE
8/6/07 Lisbon, Portugal Passeio Maritimo Alges None

9/6/07 Madrid, Spain Festimad None

12/6/07* Munich, Germany Olympichalle 29/1/07
9 a.m.PST

13/6/07 Katowice, Poland Chorzow Stadion Slaski 26/1/07
1 a.m. PST !!!

15/6/07 Italy TBA TBA

16/6/07 Vienna, Austria Nova Rock Festivval None

18/6/07* London, England Wembley Arena 29/1/07
9 a.m.PST

21/6/07 Dusseldorf, Germany Ltu Arena 29/1/07
9 a.m.PST

23/6/07 Tuttlingen, Germany Southside Festival None

24/6/07 Scheebel, Germany Hurricane Festival None

26/6/07 Copenhagen, Denmark Forum 26/1/07
1 a.m. PST !!!

28/6/07 Nijmegen, Holland Goeffert Park 29/1/07
9 a.m.PST

29/6/07 Werchter, Belgium Werchter Festival None

sarge 01-26-2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMBFiredancer (Post 6166316)
europe 2007!

DATE CITY VENUE 10CLUB ON-SALE
8/6/07 Lisbon, Portugal Passeio Maritimo Alges None

9/6/07 Madrid, Spain Festimad None

12/6/07* Munich, Germany Olympichalle 29/1/07
9 a.m.PST

13/6/07 Katowice, Poland Chorzow Stadion Slaski 26/1/07
1 a.m. PST !!!

15/6/07 Italy TBA TBA

16/6/07 Vienna, Austria Nova Rock Festivval None

18/6/07* London, England Wembley Arena 29/1/07
9 a.m.PST

21/6/07 Dusseldorf, Germany Ltu Arena 29/1/07
9 a.m.PST

23/6/07 Tuttlingen, Germany Southside Festival None

24/6/07 Scheebel, Germany Hurricane Festival None

26/6/07 Copenhagen, Denmark Forum 26/1/07
1 a.m. PST !!!

28/6/07 Nijmegen, Holland Goeffert Park 29/1/07
9 a.m.PST

29/6/07 Werchter, Belgium Werchter Festival None

just saw this as well

pgr17 01-26-2007 10:53 AM

oh man... how i wish i could get over there during the summer!

TDunk 01-28-2007 04:05 PM

I'll settle for a show in Houston, Dallas or San Antonio.

Zamboni Guy 05-03-2007 02:53 PM

PJ has a sweet box set coming out - Gorge 05/06.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The Ten Club is producing a limited edition version for its members....it would be good if the Warehouse did something similar for a special DMB release.

sarge 05-03-2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zamboni Guy (Post 6215804)
PJ has a sweet box set coming out - Gorge 05/06.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The Ten Club is producing a limited edition version for its members....it would be good if the Warehouse did something similar for a special DMB release.

and only $34

Zamboni Guy 05-03-2007 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarge (Post 6215807)
and only $34

I know! Great deal. 7 discs! The first set in '05 was acoustic. Very cool.

djurzi 05-03-2007 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarge (Post 6215807)
and only $34

Yeah, Pretty sweet! Hard to pass this up at that price.

sarge 05-03-2007 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djurzi (Post 6215938)
Yeah, Pretty sweet! Hard to pass this up at that price.

I will be buying

FishMonkeyMan 05-04-2007 04:24 PM

the ONLY reason im not getting this box set is that i already own the 2005 show and alot of 2006 shows, but great job to them on selecting it. if it turns out the mix is better, and its worth my picking it up in addition, i may do that.

imjustchillin 05-04-2007 09:47 PM

i thought i had the 05' set around here too, but this is a great release and the art is gorgeous.

blu666z 05-04-2007 11:54 PM

You gave me a copy I think. I can try and dig it up if you can't find it.

-Kevin

FishMonkeyMan 05-04-2007 11:55 PM

that 2005 show is my most listened to pearl jam show.

Zamboni Guy 05-06-2007 11:42 PM

I've been toying with getting a couple of concerts from 06 for live material from the latest album, now I'll just wait for this release. Nice that it's CD instead of just a DL.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2006 thesedayscontinue.org

Page generated in 0.06209 seconds with 23 queries